- Start with a black, white & top coat.
- Base coat your nails in white & let them dry
- Take your black polish & make rounded edges at the sides off each of your nails. This part is the hollow of the cheek.
- Do the same with all your nails & you’re ready to start drawing on a face!
- Taking a bit of black, apply it to a toothpick & then very carefully draw 3 or 4 parallel lines for teeth. You could also do this with a striper brush!
- Now with the same toothpick, just dip the tip & apply little nostrils to each nail.
- A toothpick is a bit too thin for applying a larger dot so grab a thin paintbrush and use the wrong end of it & dip it into the black polish. The larger tip is perfect for a wider dot & makes it easier to just dab on the eyes!
- Then you’re all done the art part! Just top coat & clean up the mess on the sides with a q-tip and some nail polish remover :)
I’m SO doing this at some point